Monday, March 15, 2010

Oops!


Matthew has anxiously been waiting for March 12th to arrive, the re-opening of the Matterhorn. He has been trying to hard in school we wanted to give him a big surprise and take him Friday night. Here is that precious face on his favorite ride.

His second favorite is Thunder Mountain.

And this is where the photos of that night as well as the fun came to an end. I was standing on a bench trying to take pictures of Matthew, and as my sister eloquently put it, while trying to snap some photos I snapped something else, my achilles tendon. Fun.

The worst was that I broke my camera lens when I fell. Thankfully, my sister and brother-in-law replaced it for which I will be eternally grateful!
Thanks Keiko and Rob, we love you.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

OMG! Hope you are OK! Matthew is adorable!

EP said...

Sylvia! Oh no! Hope you will be ok...Take care of yourself, and hugs to Matthew!

Ms. to u said...

Ouch! Sounds painful.
Hugs!