Sunday, March 7, 2010

My little Mario Andretti

Since it did not rain after all today we ventured over to Boomers for Matthew's new favorite thrill....driving go carts with Dad. He had such a good time.

For those who know Matthew well.....this is him standing in line and waiting his turn. Wow!

Getting ready to rip up the road!

Matthew feelin' the need for speed!!!!

Snacks with Dad after a few rounds of racing.

We had such a great weekend and it was nice to be able to see Matthew fully able to participate in activities and enjoy them. He is so much more in control and regulated. In all honesty there are some concerns we have noted since starting meds but overall, we feel that for now, he is reaping much benefit. I wish that things were easier for Matthew but my little trooper never gives up and always forges ahead. He makes us so proud!

As Mark was putting him down tonight he says"Daddy, do you love me?"
Matthew......the answer is Yes! More than anything in the world!

3 comments:

Trojan Fan said...

Very cute! Matthew's weekends are more exciting than mine!

EP said...

I love these pictures. Honestly, that little face (though bigger!) is still just as adorable as when I worked with him, years ago :)

Roxy said...

I still wish we could do all this overstimualting activities..at least for my daughter they are, we pay the price later so we do nothing but routine, routine, routine. Good for Matthew for being able to handle it.