Friday, March 5, 2010

Seeing is believing



This is a video clip of Matthew taken by his shadow. This was right after the teacher called 4 names to do a project. I could hardly believe it when I saw this the first time. I still get teary every time I watch this because I see Matthew so calm, able to control his impulses and able to participate like the other kids. It is such a big step for my little boy.
I could not be more proud (yes, even the part when he picks his nose).
Great job to the best boy ever!
I love you so much!

3 comments:

Trojan Fan said...

Great Job Matthew! So happy for you guys. We know it has been a long, hard road. Recovery is around the corner!
XOXOXOXO

Ms. to u said...

Wow! Great job to all the Sumidas. Matthew has come so far. Very wonderful to see.

EP said...

Sylvia, I almost cried too! Wow, he is just a big boy, and I love how calm he was throughout the entire video. Very nice! High 5 to Matthew!