Monday, August 10, 2009

Ahhhhh...........

I typically only post about Matthew but I had to post about my weekend get away with my friend Jen. She took me to the Se in San Diego for a weekend of relaxation and girl time........WOW!
The hotel was ultra chic and beautiful. I loved the door. It was 900 lbs of iron and made such an impressive entrance into the hotel.
OK, our room....GORGEOUS! It was decorated so beautifully and had a relaxing aura. Even the vanity on the bathroom was perfect!
Jen surprised me with a wonderful spa pedicure. I wish the photos showed how luxurious it was.
As if the hotel were not amazing enough....the spa.....WOW!!!!
The relaxation area was very elegant. The showers that were attached to the room where you got massages had it's own steam room..... Thought I died and went to heaven! (I got 2 massages too!)
The pool was very cool. It was on the 3rd floor and was surrounded by cabanas and pool beds. Of course there was no way I was going in the light of day :)
In the evenings there was a Cirque De Soliel type of performance over the pool.
We had such a relaxing time and had a wonderful dinner and desert on Saturday. We went to Chocolat for dessert where I inhaled a crepe filled with nutella. Mmmmmmmm!
We had such a wonderful time and I feel so rested.
Jen, thanks for a wonderful weekend and for your friendship! I love you lots!
Had to include a photo of Matthew at swim class yesterday. Look who is on the kick board by himself!
Matthew and his buddy Brenna devouring GFCF strawberry shortcake! How cute are they!

3 comments:

Trojan Fan said...

Well deserved! Glad you had a relaxing time.

Ms. to u said...

Good for you! Looks like you had fun.

Elena - mom, wife, friend, and advocate said...

I want to go next time!!!