Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Day at the Beach

It has been so beautiful and warm that a beach day was in order. I took Matthew with our friends on Friday and the kids had a blast. I was reminded how much I love California when I watched Matthew frolic in the waves.
My handsome beach boy!
He had a great time playing in the sand too.
Matthew and his best buddy Brenna

Yummy Kiran
Romancing the waves....
Look at my sweet boy!
************************
As I was making breakfast I heard someone sneak into the kitchen behind me. I followed him to and caught him in the act!
Matthew loves to sleep with his trucks...This is what I found when I went into his room just before he woke up!

4 comments:

Trojan Fan said...

Beautiful pictures!

EP said...

I love the update! I was LOL at the picture of Matthew with his trucks. That was just too funny!!!

He is growing up to be such a big boy!

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I miss you Matthewwwww!!!

-anna

Roxy said...

So cute. It shows that he is loving that water and sand on his little feet.