Saturday, August 22, 2009

My little T-ball star

In wanting to keep things authentic, I should state how excruciating this week was with Matthew. It was hard and we were feeling very discouraged. It was continual meltdowns, rigidity and tantrums. Mark and I were NOT looking forward to t-ball practice today....we just could not imagine another difficult morning. Then, the skies parted and the sun came out. Matthew had a GREAT practice and we had so much fun watching and cheering him on.
There were a few kiddos missing today but seriously....how adroable are these boys?
That is a smile of great accomplishment!
Look at my boy throw!
I love that mischevious smile!
What a little stud he is! His favorite part is hitting the ball with the bat!
The practice ended with a group hug and a "Go Team!"
We are so very proud of you our little man.
*********************
Had to include some fun pictures of Matthew at Lake Mission Viejo.
I think they look like they could all be related.
Matthew had so much fun on the boogie board and was feeling pretty brave.
My little bathing beauty! I love you Matthew!

3 comments:

Trojan Fan said...

Way to go Matthew!
He looks like a little surfer on that boogie board.

Theresa said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. Yesss, they just look alike.