Sunday, December 5, 2010

Matthew is in love!

Can you say head over heels? Matthew just adores his Pandy. Pictures say it all!

Nothing like a wet puppy kiss!

Matthew has been so patient and gentle with his Pandy.

He begs to snuggle with Pandy every night.

Pandy is crate trained but we let him stay in bed with Matthew until Matthew falls asleep and then move Pandy to his own crate next to Matthew's bed.
Truth be told it has been a brutal few weeks. We had a change in Matthew's med and the fallout while the doctor tried different meds/doses has been exhausting. Meltdowns every few hours and behaviors we haven't seen in a long time. Of course the person it is hardest on is Matthew, and Pandy has been a great source of comfort to him. After 2 weeks of upheaval I think the doctor has hit the target....I don't want to jinx it yet so I will just save it for another post.

Matthew. you are such a wonderful boy and we love you so much. We are proud of how hard you work. Your smile fills my heart!

3 comments:

Roxy said...

Hang in there. Keeping my fingers crossed. I hope everything is stable by now.

Theresa said...

So sorry to hear Matthew is having a hard time. I hope things get better soon. Love the pictures of Matthew and his puppy.

Trojan Fan said...

Hang in there, I know it can be so hard. Love you guys.