Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

With so much going on with our family right now it was a low key Mother’s Day for Matthew and I. Keiko and her family came down and we all grabbed a quick lunch together with my mom. Matthew was so excited to see everyone, he literally ran in place when he saw Keiko, Rob and the boys. He just loves his cousins Andrew and Zach and they do take such good care of him.
When we came home and Matthew wanted to ride his bike around the neighborhood.
How cute is he?
I never thought I would get to celebrate Mother’s Day as a mother……Who would have known I would be blessed with the unspeakable joy of being a mom to Matthew.
I love you sweet boy and I love being your mommy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew and Zach are such handsome little guys. I can't believe how grown up they are now. I bet they love their little Matthew, especially because they are yours. Beautiful picture.
Kim

Trojan Fan said...

Andrew and Zach are so big. Those boys make a handsome trio. You must be very proud.

Roxy said...

As I said in FB "Happy Mother's Day to one of the most incredible, loving and wonderful moms I know..." I mean it, and that was a personalized message. You are all lucky to have each other. I know that it is because you can see what your child offers that you get inspired to be the mom you are.