Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Boys

We had a relaxing afternoon with Keiko's family today to celebrate Mark and Naymama's birthdays. Friends who have known me over the years will remember what a big role Andrew and Zach have always played in my life. I was head over heels for both of them from the moment they were born. They have given me so much love and joy and it makes me so happy to see them play with my son now. Matthew has a special bond with the boys (David was not there but Matthew asked about him several times) and is able to connect and interact with them in an exceptional way. The adults ate lunch while Matthew hung out with the kids. We checked on them several times but Matthew was content to stay with them and enoyed their company. Matthew can be very aloof so to see him desire to be with my nephews is a big step socially and one that Andrew and Zach are thrilled about too!

It was a rainy day but such a vibrant rainbow was in the sky when we got home. A beautiful end to a nice day. Matthew was mesmerized by it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raining? It is not supposed to rain where you are. Hot, humid and in the 80s here.
Matthew is so cute and looks like he loves being the center of attention with Andrew and Zach. Great pic.

Ms. to u said...

Andrew looks so mature and Zach is so big too. Handsome boys.
Love the new blog. Can't belive Fall is here.
Kiss Matthew for me.

Anonymous said...

Andrew and Zach turned into handsome little men! Keiko must be very proud. Nice to see they are still close to "Duwia".