Sunday, September 12, 2010

The "Yellow Jackets"

Matthew had his first day back to school this week. He was so excited and had a great week.

His wonderful teachers Mrs. G and Miss Mansi.

Daddy was there for his first day back too.
*****
Such an exciting week. Matthew started soccer this week. I was not sure how it would go but he did so well. He had fun and was really good. Another milestone, when we tried sports last year it was a disaster. It was disheartening to deal with behaviors so I was a bit apprehensive but this year was a dream!
This was my baby at his first practice.

Could he be any more handsome?

Doing some warm up activities.

He had fun and got right into the mix.


A little clip of my guy "dribbling" into the game.

How good is my little soccer stud! My little Pele'!
Love you little guy!

3 comments:

EP said...

I love it! He looks so cute in his jersey! :)

How great is it that he is playing soccer?!! :D

Love, Elizabeth

Elena - mom, wife, friend, and advocate said...

Nobody better make Matthew mad!!! He may be tiny, but on that soccer field, he will be a giant among men... Love you - E

Trojan Fan said...

Makes me tear up when I see how far he has come. Great job Matthew, great job Mom and Dad!