Monday, June 22, 2009

Our little water boy

Matthew started swim lessons today. Truth be told, I was a little worried. Though he has fear of almost nothing, he has not enjoyed going into the pool and is quite adamant about it. I think he does not like the vastness of a pool and he does not like to be wet outside of the bath tub. At first he was scared, shed a tear or two and asked to go home. He did not like that his swim trucks were wet but the coaches were so encouraging and enthusiastic and by the end of the session he was smiling and having a good time. As I was drying him off he said “I have fun swimming pool Mom”.
I was so proud of my trooper!
Great job Matthew!
Matthew doing warm up excersizes with the coaches
Matthew and coach Sam
OK, how cute is my Matthew!
Matthew and coach Adriana
I had to include a photo of Mark and his mini me.
Happy Father's Day to the best Dad ever!

2 comments:

Ms. to u said...

Matthew looks like he had a fun time. He has a smile that could light the world!

Roxy said...

Good job Matthew! Another fear conquered. I can tell he was loving it. That great smile does not lie!